I've finally did it!!! Yes it's true, I have finally managed to begin blogging! It has been one of those things I have wanted to do for so long but never got around to it! I am just your average mum of two and so ending the day with both children, Kezzia aged 2 and Levi aged 3 months, fed, washed and asleep in their own beds is considered a successful day.

We have just accomplished the task of getting my oldest, Kezzia, to go to sleep without Mum or Dad rubbing her back for endless hours while she drifts in and out of sleep. Something I will share more about in a further post, it is a long saga and hence deserves a  post of it's own! However, this means I have regained my evenings and with a husband that works 5 out of 7 evenings, I have finally found time to sit and write my thoughts, though I am not convinced they will be worth reading!!!

I have found life with two children a continuous stream of "I must get round to that" tasks, which rarely ever seem to get done or if started are not often completed! Though with evenings free and the inspiration of a friend who is an incredible mum and a new blogger, I have no excuse not to begin! We shall have to see how this pans out... I hope to share my experiences of pregnancy, motherhood and my great enjoyment of cupcakes... Which I have no doubt will bring you a giggle or two, and I hope some encouragement for those bakers and mothers among you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ar aris go hEireann!

Is it already Judgement Day?

#joy2021