Easter Emotions

I am still here! It has been a while since I wrote last, life, Easter, family visits dramatically took over recent days and weeks in the Hardingham house, it's been incredibly fun but left little time for blogging or personal head space... but I return a little more in awe of this journey called life we are all adventuring on.

Before I go on, I should mention, I am a massive Easter Celebrator! I love it, it is pretty much on par with Christmas in our house. This is of course massively due to my faith, Easter is more than just chocolate and Easter Egg hunts (though they are worth celebrating), but rather because of the death and ressurection of my Saviour, Jesus.

This Easter, as always, left me overwhelmed by the grace of God in my life, and available to all. I am unashamed to say that I believe on Good Friday, Jesus was crucified on a cross, holding the failures of mankind on his shoulders, spending 3 days in a tomb that on Easter Sunday He rose to life, defeating death, overcoming my failures and offering me, humble insignificant me, an opportunity to build a relationship with Him and one day spend eternity in Heaven! If this isn't reason to celebrate then what is?! Easter Morning is therefore full of such excitment in our house and as I arrived in Church, I was totally buzzing...

I left the service in awe of God, the Creator of the World, who was and is madly in love with me! I often get so bogged down by my failures and weaknesses, my shortcomings as a Mum, a wife, a woman in general and I found myself just standing knowing in spite of all the numerous failures I can count up, I am Loved! Unconditional Loved by an Awesome God. I also found my heart slightly broken by those who have yet to discover this love, freedom, grace and challenged by my own lifestyle. Do I live in a way that shows people life is so much more exciting when you live it out with God?

For those of us who celebrate the full meaning of Easter, I pray you were and are overwhelmed by how loved you are, and for those of you who don't yet know, my prayer is this year, God will reveal himself to you! My prayer for myself is that there is a glimpse of God's love and grace reflecting through me!

Happy Easter dear Readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ar aris go hEireann!

Is it already Judgement Day?

#joy2021