Other side of the World....why not?!

Evening readers, I do hope this finds you cosied up on the sofa with a big mug of hot chocolate, woolly pj's and slippers! Winter is definitely coming and the feeling of Christmas is begining to bear its festive head!

I write however, to bring a little sunshine to a cold night and take your mind far from the rain and wind that currently batters my living room window, to a hot hot land, many miles from my own. For a reason still baffling to us both, Josh and I have decided to venture to the Philippines for 3 weeks next May/June...... with children!! Feel free to gasp at the madness of a 20 hour long journey, followed by 6 hours in a bus journey that lies before us - only then to be melted by the heat, whilst enjoying frog meat and fish stew....which contains ALL the fish!!! Kezzia is currently overly excited by the information that you can watch movies on the airplane - however I'm not sure that excitment will last, as I turn over to film number 4 of the journey...

Despite all of this I am incredibly excited - We are going with my Dad, who I can honestly say is a bit of a legend in the Philippines. We will mainly be serving and ministering with churches out there, and  I am told sharing our knowledge and expertise in the field of Children and Youth work, though I feel totally inadequate for such a task. We will though fit in a short trip to the beach for sand castle making and wave dodging.

It is dreadfully scary and overwhelmingly exciting all in one heartbeat, I will not write too long as I have added the link below of the charity we are going with (yes I will brag, set up by my Daddy!), I do hope you find a moment to read it and find out what and were we will be...

If you are of a praying nature...pray for us, even now as we get ready, get jabs, buy suitcases big enough...

If you are of a financial nature...please feel free to help us fund our trip, it costs a LOT...

Otherwise, stay with the blog, I have no doubt come May there will be numerous blogs providing laughs and stresses of this crazy Mummy!http://loveinactionphilippines.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ar aris go hEireann!

Is it already Judgement Day?

#joy2021